Whether it’s thanks to changing seasons (is it summer yet?!), drinking one too many martinis, or staying up late to binge watch Siesta Key, there are times when my daily skincare routine just doesn’t cut it. Enter: face masks. They're perfect for when you need that extra boost. But there’s nothing I hate more than trying a new mask and seeing no improvements. Given how many masks fall flat, I’m so excited to share my favorite tried and true masks with you.
Get ready to mask on and mask (your skin concerns) off.
- Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask, Glow Recipe: This Korean skincare-inspired mask is magic! Antioxidant rich watermelon extract, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and exfoliating AHA work together while you sleep to deliver serious glow by morning.
- Therapeutic Sulfur Mask, Peter Thomas Roth: The 10% sulfur in this mask works wonders to ban blemishes. If you’ve ever suffered from adult acne, you’ve probably tried many products with minimal results. Take it from me; this mask is the holy grail!
- Super Collagen Mask, Mario Badescu: This minty mask will reduce fine lines and plump in all the right places. With a guarantee of more youthful skin and a price tag of $18, it's a no-brainer.
- Jet Lag Mask, Summer Fridays: This new vitamin-packed mask is ultra hydrating. It’s also impossibly easy to use: Simply apply, wait, wipe off and go! No need to rinse. Pro tip: Works best when supplemented by layering on free samples of La Mer at Duty Free pre- or post-flight.
- Lip Sleeping Mask, Laneige: TG for this mask because chapped lips are the worst. Use a little of this at night for 24/7 baby-soft lips. Goodbye, constant application of lip balm!